Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Blogger Receives "Fatwa"

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

THE FREEDOM FIGHTER'S JOURNAL RECEIVES FATWA

I received this death threat this morning in the EMail, since I'm the owner, writer, editor and publisher for THE FREEDOM FIGHTER'S JOURNAL, which has offended mightly the enemies of liberty. I wonder how the Islamists plan to kill me? Behead me? Bomb me? Shoot me? Poison me? How about the ever popular knife in the back? In order to demonstrate how scared I am of cowardly psychopaths who dump death threats in my EMail I intend to double the disrespect I've shown to Islamofascism in recent weeks.

The nasty EMail in question:

(Excerpt) Read more at ronbosoldier.blogspot.com

website statistics


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?