Saturday, March 25, 2006

One Day Shipping From Blockbuster! Twice!

I have been a member of Blockbuster Online since Dec. 2004. Their shipping times sucked. At first it took them 5-6 days to send me DVDs (and 3-4 days for them to get my returns). After complaint after complaint, it improved (?) to 3-4 days shipping (and 2-3 days to get my returns). Only a mere handful of times did I get 2 days shipping and that was only because they sent their DVDs from a local store instead from a Distribution Center.

A couple of days ago, on the 23rd, I looked at my BB queue and saw that they were sending me my next two selections (I'm on the 3 out at a time plan). The first one which was shipped that day the 23rd, had an arrival date of the 27th. The second one had a shipping date of the 24th and an arrival date of the 28. I rolled my eyes and thought "Great. Typical. 4 days shipping. Again."

Imagine my surprise yesterday on the 24th when the first one shipped on the 23rd comes in the mail. And the one shipped on the 24th came in today, the 25th, instead of the 28th.

For the very first (and second time) in my membership with BB, I got one day shipping on two DVDs!!!!!! AND these DVDs were NOT sent from a local store but from one of their distribution centers!!!!!! (I know this because the envelopes do not have first class stamps attached to them) I wonder and hope if this will be a recurring trend.

Can I get a HALLELUJAH!!!!?

website statistics


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?