Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lowbridge Scambaiting The 419 Email Scammers (FRANKLIN DUBE)

FROM:FRANKLIN DUBE{JNR)
ATTN: A REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE ON BUSINESS TRANSACTION


I got your contact through the South African Trade and Business Information Service through a very reliable friend of mine who introduce your capability,personality and business addresses to me.I am Mr FRANKLIN DUBE(JNR)the eldest son of Major Johnny Dube,the former military head of state of Republic of Sierra Leone.


My father was involved in the plot to overthrow the president,Tejan Ahmed Kabba.He among others was found gluity by then special Militry Tribunal.The government seized all my father`s properties and assets.When the West African peacekeeping forces (ECOMOG) arrived we escaped to South Africa where we sought for and were granted asylum in South Africa.

My main purpose of contacting you is to solicit for your assistance to transfer this fund.Recently,while I was going through my father`s documents(files)I discovered that there are some amount of money which was generated from the sales of my country treasure which is DIAMOND amounting to US$48.5million(FOURTY EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)which he secretly deposited with a private security company here in South Africa in coded cash. My family has mandated me to secretly contact with a foreign partner that is reliable and trustworthy so that we can pay in this money into his account for onward transfer out South Africa.

Our resolution to use a foreigner outside is due to my father`s name,which may attract attention and result in the seizure of this money.Moreover,the present civilian government of Tejan kabba has frozen all accounts overseas owned by the coup leaders.I have in my position all the documents with which the money will be easily transferred to your account overseas.My lawyer has promised to assist me to move this money as soon as we can have the necessary contact that is reliable and trustworthy.

Since I got your contact through the information servicehere, I believe that you will meet our standard and that you will not take advantage of my situation.It may be necessary for you to furnish me with your bank details (either private or company`s account)where this money will be deposited or come to South Africa to open a Remittance Account(Non-Resident Accountin your name or that of your company where we pay in this money before it can be transferred to your account overseas and the conclusion of this transaction.


Immediately this money is confirmed to be in your account,my mother and I will come over to your country to invest it.We urgently need your sincere co operation.Be assured that the transfer of this money into your account will be in a matter of days going by the assurance of my lawyer.I assure you that nobody knows about this transaction except my mother,the lawyer and myself.


In appreciation for your effort and assistance,I have worked out the sharing ratio for this transaction as follows:70%for my investement under your close supervision anddirection,25%for your efforts and we shall set aside 5% for all incidntal expenses. We are looking up to your assistance and I know you will not fail us. As soon as you get this message,reply me on the above-mentioned E-mail address for further clarifications on this transaction.


Be free to assist me for this transaction is very risk free on your personality going by the assurance and the help of my lawyer.


Yours faitfully


FRANKLIN DUBE(JNR)

_______________________________________

Dear Dr. Frankenstein,

Thanks for the help, but you neglected to inform me of where and how I can send the funding to you. Please get back to me with that information.

Thanks,
Al Bundy

___________________________________

From : frank dube
Sent : Monday, August 2, 2004 6:00 AM
To : Al Bundy
Subject : Re: Urgent Response is needed?


ATTN; Mr Bundy thanks very much for your urgent response.

Please i needed your private telephone & fax number to enable me send to you your request.

Please is very important so that we can proceed.

Thanks From/Dr Frank Dube.

________________________________________

From: frank dube
To: Al Bundy
Subject: reminder.
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:19:37 +0100 (BST)


Attn: Mr Bundy

Am still waiting to hear from you but you still never say any thing why? are you still serious or not? please i want to hear from you or else i will look for someone else who can be very trustworthy to do this busines with me with out any delay.

thanks hope to hear from you soon.

Mr Frank Dube.

_____________________________________________


Dear Dr. Frankenstein,

I do not understand the nature of your last email. Do business with you? I need to know where I am supposed to send the funds for the sporting goods, for the team. We already hashed this out before. We signed the agreements and everything.

Now I am still waiting on you to fulfill your part of the contract.


Thanks,
Al Bundy

_______________________________________________

From : frank dube
Sent : Tuesday, August 10, 2004 9:36 AM
To : Al Bundy
Subject : HERE ARE THE ACCOUNT INFO FOR THE PAYMENT.


FROM:DR. FRANK,


ATTN: Al Bundy,

How are you? I hope you are okay? I am very sorry for my late reply. here are the account information where you will send the money through, and after sending the money, I want you to send the payment slip to me immediately to enable me confirm the payment has been made.

The account information are as follows:

ACCOUNT NAME: S.L WORA

ACCOUNT NO: 996165

BANK NAME: ABSA

BRANCH CODE: 537155

SWIFT CODE: ABSAZAJJ.

Kindly make the payment and get back to me with the payment slip by scanning.

Best regards,

DR. FRANK.

_____________________________________________

Dear Dr. Frankenstein,

No problem about the reply. Thanks for the account information, but we are still waiting for you to fulfill your side of the bargain with a photograph of the sporting team to whom the funds will be used for.

I am resending the company's specific instructions for this photograph. After I have received the photograph (send it here to my email address) and submitted it to the board for confirmation, then I will be able to get the authorization from the company CEO to transfer the funds to you.

Instructions below:

There must be at least 20 athletes in the photo.

Each and every athlete in the photo must hold a sign that reads the name of the company:

_______________________

LOWBRIDGERULES


_______________________


ALL athletes in the photo must be holding a sign. That means if you have 20 athletes in the photograph, you must have 20 signs. One sign for each athlete.

I hope you understand the requirement of this photograph. The reason for this photo is that I will submit it to the board of directors for aproval to move forward with the funding.

Please make sure that the signs in the photo can be clearly read, and that the photo is large and very clear. Small or unclear images will be rejected by the board, and a new photo will have to be commissioned. So please let's not make any mistakes with the first one.

Once the photo is taken, and you are ready to scan and send it, please follow these scanning isntructions:


*** SCANNING INSTRUCTIONS ***


1. Set the scanning software to scan at a MINIMUM resolution of 200 DPI (Dots Per Inch) then scan in your original photograph.

2. Once the photograph has been successfully scanned, resize the photograph to approximately 1,000 (one thousand) pixels in WIDTH.


3. Save the image as a JPG image but be sure to make the JPG compression set to a minimum. If the image has the compression set too high the result will be a blocky and unclear image. Blocky or blurry images will be REJECTED.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask them.


Thanks,
Al Bundy

___________________________________________

From : frank dube
Sent : Friday, August 13, 2004 5:29 AM
To : Al Bundy
Subject : HERE ARE THE PHOTOS YOU REQUESTED.


Attachment : AthleteTeam.jpg (0.06 MB)


FROM: DR. FRANK


ATTN: Al Bundy,


Compliments of the day. How are you? I hope all is okay? Thanks for your mail with content well understood. I hereby scanning the photo of the team/ athletes for you as you requested, I am looking forwards to receive the payment slip from you and I hope this will be okay for you and the board of directors? Let us finish and finalize this, as there is no time.


Best regards,

Dr. Frank,



_________________________________


Dear Dr Frankenstein,

I submitted your photo to the board, and they are unhappy with it.

There are two things wrong with it.

1) None of the athlete's are holding up the sign of the company. In order for the company to properly sponsor the team, we will need that photo.

ALL athletes in the photo must be holding a sign. That means if you have 20 athletes in the photograph, you must have 20 signs. One sign for each athlete.

Each and every athlete in the photo must hold a sign that reads the name of the company:


_______________________

LOWBRIDGERULES


_______________________


The signs dont have to be professionally made. You can use handmade signs. Just as long as they can be seen and clearly read in the photograph.


2) The photo is not clear enough. Again, it doesnt have to be professionally made, but it must not look as bad as the one you sent me. Remember: Unclear or blocky images will be rejected by the board.


Now, we need the correct photo for the company. Otherwise the board will look for another team to sponsor, and I have had high hopes for our team.

By the way, I completely understand that you train different teams on different days, so the team in the photo that you have sent me does not need to be in the next photograph. You may use the photo of a different team. But again, ALL team members in the photo must be holding a sign that reads the name of the company.

Please understand. The opening ceremony at the Olympics have just started, and we need that photo before the end of the Olympics.

After I get the correct photo, then the company will certify me to release all the funds to you.


I thank you for your patience in this matter.

Sincerely,
Al Bundy

__________________________________________________

From : frank dube
Sent : Monday, August 16, 2004 9:17 AM
To : Al Bundy
Subject : FROM DR. FRANK, REPLY URGENTLY.


FROM DR. FRANK


Attn.: Al Bundy,

How are you today? I hope all is moving well? I am very sorry for my late reply, I was very busy. The photos of the athletes are ready, but I am a little bit confused based on the company name you are requesting. Do you mean to use the name that you send to me on the mail, which is: LOWBRIDGERULES, or should I use the company name that I am using which is: VODACOM, my athletes team is using VODACOM COMPNAY and that is what is printed on their Jessie, so clarify me properly as to enable me send you the photos by tomorrow for you to hurry up for the payment, and also as I don't have time left.


Waiting for your urgent answer.

Best regards,


DR. FRANK.

_______________________________________________

Dear Dr. Frankenstein,

Must use the name: LOWBRIDGERULES


Thanks,
Al Bundy

___________________________________________

From : frank dube
Sent : Friday, August 20, 2004 10:18 AM
To : Al Bundy
Subject : FROM DR. FRANK,


FROM: DR. FRANK


ATTN: AL BUNDY,


GOOD DAY, HOW ARE YOU? I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY? I AM VERY SORRY FOR MY LATE REPLY BY NOT SCANNING THE PHOTOS TO YOU. I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT MY SCANNING MACHINE IS HAVING A PROBLEM THAT IS WHY I AM TAKING SO LONG, PLEASE I WILL SEND THE PHOTOS TO YOU ON OR BEFORE MONDAY. PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY WITH ME, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY EXPLANATIONS?


BEST REGARDS,

DR. FRANK.

______________________________________________

Dear Dr. Frankenstein,

We understand the explanation. We are not angry. Monday, or before, will be fine.


Thanks,
Al Bundy

_______________________________________________

From : frank dube
Sent : Saturday, August 21, 2004 8:00 AM
To : Al Bundy
Subject : FROM DR. FRANK HERE IS THE ATTACHED FILES.


Attachment : ATHLETE.jpg (0.21 MB)

FROM: DR. FRANK


ATTN: AL BUNDY,


COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY? THANKS FOR YOUR URGENT MAIL REPLY, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR KINDEST UNDERSTANDING. I HEREBY SCANNING YOU THE PHOTOS OF THE ATHLETES, I HOPE NOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE AS PROMISE, AS SOON AS YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO THE ACCOUNT I GIVE YOU, KINDLY SEND ME WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR MY CONFIRMATION. I WISH YOU A LOVELY WEEKEND.

BEST REGARDS,

DR. FRANK.


Labels: , , ,

website statistics


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?